My Favorite

My Favorite

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 11- #2015PCChallenge

Hi Everyone,

Couple of days back, I joined this #2015PCChallenge. Its really hard for me to sit with clay regularly until and unless I have some push or some design is really bothering my mind.

On the same note, I have crossed the initial inhibitions of any new artists who typically are scared of trying his/her thoughts instead of just getting motivated by other artists. Since last couple of months, I have become bold (thank God) with what I want to make /try and I am really happy with the results as well.

But I do have significant restriction of time hence, joining this challenge is gonna sure push me to try things which are jumping in my mind for long.. but I have been too lazy to try them :(.

This week (week 11), I really had short of time and haven't tried something majorly different... but I really wanted to try different things which can be done with liquid polymer clay... especially I love the shine which it brings to pieces.. so much resin like effect.


 
I used Helen Breils Texture sheet here and then focused primarily on highlighting texture through Pearlex colors and then the first time trial on adding liquid clay. Well, I had basic idea but wasn't sure if I would be able to turn it into something which I really wanted it to look alike.
 
 
But on my surprise, I somehow managed to bring the shine and the effect. I am a bad photographer, still you might not be able to see the complete details but it has come really awesome!!!
 
I am happy with the effects so far! For next week, I do have some different idea.. and I hope to spend enough time to convert it!!
 
Happy claying people. Have fun!!
 
Rashi


No comments:

Post a Comment