My Favorite

My Favorite

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Week 19 - #2015PCChallenge - BANGLE

Hi Everyone,

I had been dragging myself for making a bracelet for my daughter since last couple of weeks so thought, will finish it this week for sure.

And I informed my daughter that I want to make a nice bracelet for her...obviously in her favorite color - Pink!! I did confirm the color with her and she mentioned that it should be pink but 'if there is little blue, little green, little yellow then, she won't mind'! Yeah, she won't mind :)

Interestingly, whenever I make anything from clay, my daughter is always enthusiastic, always near my table and loves conditioning the clay (along with my 2 year old son). Oh yes, I handle both of them during my jewelry creations because most of the times there support isn't really support :(.

Anyway, this time I decided that I will make my daughter also part of this challenge and involved her during the whole process. She couldn't do much with initial round shape of the bangle however, did the surface of bangle mostly on her own (there was a mold used for surface dressing and she really handled the mold well). I was really impressed!


Though it was all happening under my guidance, she was very well picking the different shapes from mold and place them nicely on the bangle.

All happening with lot of enthusiasm and involvement. Finally, we put some pearl-ex powder on the bangle to bring little shine, all her idea!

I was really happy with the way whole bangle turned out, she was so proud to wear it :)



My next week challenge to experiment with some markers and liquid clay. Lets see what I bring for myself on the table!!

Happy claying!
16th May

No comments:

Post a Comment